Legal Question in Criminal Law in Colorado

my son has unpaid tickets,and has missed all if his court dates. what does he need to do to get it all straightened out. speeding, driving without a license, minor in posession and ficticious plates.

Asked on 11/09/11, 6:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Damon Cassens Carpenter and Cassens, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

There are two ways to handle it: One is to have an attorney enter an appearance in the case(s) and request the court to quash the warrant(s) and move the case(s) forward. That usually works. The second is to have him appear and post bond. Either way given that the case(s) involve a motor vehicle, he will also need to pay the OJW fee to get the hold(s) released off his driver's license.

Read more
Answered on 11/10/11, 6:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Colorado

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now