Colorado  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/15/13, 1:19 pm

I have been (not legally) separated from my estranged husband since 2009. I don't know where he is at this time. I wish to have no contact with him, even if I was able to find him due to a violent and confrontational past. Basically, dissolution based on irreconcilable differences. What's the best way to proceed with this.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search