Legal Question in Personal Injury in Colorado

What compensation, if any, can I pursue and what should be my next step?

My mother tripped and fell over the edge of a sidewalk that was offset at a retail store. My mother suffered damages to her face, upper body, and broke her elbow. She went to see a doctor and they told her there is a good possibility that she will need surgery. So, what compensation, if any, can my mom pursue and what should be her next step?

Asked on 3/04/02, 7:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: What compensation, if any, can I pursue and what should be my next step?

Her next step should be to contact an attorney to discuss the case in more detail. Trip and fall cases can be difficult to prove due to the defense of contributory negligence; the merits of any such case thus rest on the specific facts at issue. Your posting does not contain sufficient information to evaluate either the potential for liability or approximate damages.

Read more
Answered on 3/05/02, 10:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Colorado

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now