Connecticut  |  Entertainment Law

legal paperwork reccomended for a singer

A singer is planning to be pregnant from a men only because he is very pretty. He is an alien and need to proof to INS office in Hartford Connecticut that he has necessity of being in USA.He is troublemaker and idiot. The singer desire that the father acknowledge the baby and to put his last name in the birth certificate. The problem is that to put the last name in the birth certificate of this men is extremely riskful. For example, his lawyer ( he s very opportunistic with any of my good standing), his relatives or himself could use this excuse(birth certificate-proof of citizenship or father hood) for obtaining money from the property of the famous mother. Other possible risk is that the father gives this certificate to the immigration office or other governmetal office. Please provide me ideas or contract in order to control the use of the birth certificate. Remember that she only want do not use the sperm of any other men.

Additional information: The singer married to this men because she think that this action protect the baby from future commentaries. She desire that he does not the marriage or the acknowlegment for other purpose.