Legal Question in Family Law in Delaware

Custody Battle

My brother in law and is girlfriend split. They went to mediation and both agreed on 2 weeks with each parent. Well she lives in new york now and was supposed to have the baby back to its father 2 weeks ago! can we put out a missing persons report? She also shut off all the phones to contact her. Please help us!!!!

Asked on 8/14/07, 2:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glenn Brown Real World Law, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Custody Battle

was the mediation agreement made a court order?

When was the agreement made?

It may be appropriate to file with family court. More information is needed.

Services available at a reasonable fee.

Good luck to you.

Read more
Answered on 8/14/07, 2:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Delaware

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now