Legal Question in Immigration Law in Delaware

F1 to H4 COS

I want to change my status from F1 to H4 and my husdands H1 is till feb 2014.

My question is I'm on F1-OPT till June 2011 so can I put my start date from June 2011?

Do I need to show that I'm maintaining my OPT status while applying?

Asked on 2/08/11, 4:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brian D. Lerner Law Offices of Brian D. Lerner, A Professional Corporation
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Yes, you must be in valid status.

Read more
Answered on 2/08/11, 4:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Delaware

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now