Legal Question in Criminal Law in District of Columbia

I have misdameanor weed charge 2000 no more arrest can i vacate the case for a better job

Asked on 10/05/11, 1:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jason Cleckner Law Office of Jason Cleckner, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You may be able to seal the arrest record, contact the public defender's office in DC, they have a program to give you some assistance. Or, you can hire me to do it!

Read more
Answered on 10/05/11, 3:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in District of Columbia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now