Legal Question in Personal Injury in District of Columbia

Name calling

It occured to me that if you are around a bunch or people andone personcalles another ''nigger'' andthe other person responds with out any objection, then arn't they publically allowing themselves to be called by that ''name''. So howthen can they object when another, having heard this name used and responded to without objection, be unjustified in clling them by the same ''name''. The object here is for all to stop using it, not just a select group of people. Thanks

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law

Re: Name calling

I see no legal issues of any import whatsoever in this supposed scenario involving name calling and would suggest that you take it up in a forum more oriented towards the discussion of social interaction and similar issues.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in District of Columbia