Ethiopia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/17/12, 3:48 am

where spouses concluded marriage and have got two children,then one of the spouse without divorce

left his family for about eleven years

of period,then he claim to devolve the former property as common property of the spouses? please share answer with following address

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search