Florida  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/07/13, 7:30 pm

Help! I was in an auto accident where I was driving and struck a drunk pedestrian after stepping off crosswalk into the from left corner of my car, he was then run over by another driver. My homicide detective and investigator told me I was completely in the clear and not at fault at all! I went to make a clai with my ins company the next day and the told me they dropped me 10 days prior to the accident for non payment then mailed me a check for overpaid premiums. (Rediculous if you ask me) Anyways the family of the man who died is coming after me sine the insurance was not valid, I have nothing to take and was already told Im not at fault, Should I worry and seek an attorney?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search