Florida  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/22/11, 2:58 pm

i had an order deportation im already been deported back to peru on december 1 2011 i had left my husband who is resident and my baby daughter who is born in usa ive been in usa for 15 years what can i do to go back to usa?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search