Florida  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/12/06, 10:15 am

Question about my case

i was arrested back in feruary of this year on a domestic violence charge. The victim has told the state that she does not want to press charges. and even signed a paper stating so. The state said they were going to drop all charges. This has been since February, when i got arrested. Since then its been a bunch a STATUS CONFERENCES. and they changed my public defender like 4 times already. Is there anything that i can do to speed this whole thing up. Like i said its been 7 MONTHS. And I havent even been to court yet. Or talk to anybody. Is there any paperwork i can file on my behalf or something? To speed this whole thing up.???

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search