Florida  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/07/12, 1:11 am

with an adjuciated guilt for a petty theft crime of a misadmeanor. what does a pardon do towards that? and how long do i have to wait before i could file for a pardon and is there a loophole out of this mess?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search