Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

I was arrested for massage without license and prositution But I didn't agree to anything sexual. The officer asked me to give him massage, 15 min later they arrested me. I didn't agree to any sex for money.yet they are charging me with that. And cop took the massage for a good 10-15 min. Isn't that entrapment. What are my options. I'm a first time offender. They charged me with 2 felonies, officers said they didn't want to charge me because I didn't agree to do anything, but had to charge me with something. I bailed out on a 2,500 bond. Please help me:( I have a medical license and can't have felonies

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

Your best chance at avoiding a felony, is to get an attorney to fight this. This could very well be an entrapment issue. Your attorney will be able to file the proper motions for that.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida