Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

My boyfriend is in prison until mid September 2014 for violation of probation. I am 4 months pregnant and am trying to make enough money for bills and everything the baby will need by myself. Are there any loop holes or ways to get him out early so he is able to help me even if he has to be on house arrest or something?

Asked on 10/30/13, 8:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

A lot depends on the timing of the sentencing, although generally no. You need to speak with his attorney to find out if anything can be done.

Read more
Answered on 10/31/13, 6:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now