Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

I have completed over half my community control and have been given the o.k. from my probation officer to file for early term. I am unable to retain counsel and would like to be able to find a blank motion that can be used in this regard. can you help me or can you tell me who might be able to help me?

Asked on 2/21/12, 7:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burt Stutchin Harris & Stutchin
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Give me your email address and I can send you a copy of a motion I prepared for a client. Naturally, you will have to make changes to reflect the specific facts of your case.

Read more
2/22/12, 6:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

8817 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
David SlaterDavid P. Slater, Esq.Boca Raton, FL
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq.Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At LawMorro Bay, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now