Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

i live in pa, my brother lives in fl but is in prison there. i applied for a job and was told that i have a criminal record. turns out he used my name as one of his aliases. he told me that when he was arrested that the cops beat him up and when he couldnt answer them about his name they made up a name which just happened to be mine. also found out that he was placed in prison couple years ago for another one of his aliases names under that name and they never realized who it really to i get this cleared up? my name is don

Asked on 5/10/12, 9:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

In two months, no one seems to have answered your question. You should contact the agency that arrested him and explain who you are. You face being branded a criminal yourself and will also affect your credit among other things. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 7/10/12, 8:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now