Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

If a psycho ex girlfriend who is actually obsessed with me, lol and she has been to jail 3 times for domestic violence trys to play a little game a get a fake injunction on me can I just send my lawyer to court and me not show up? thanks GUYS! I think I can. Cause the paper says, "if you don't show up it could be perminate or something. Also. are they pretty smart with injunctions if someone is lying? or na...

Asked on 9/23/13, 9:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need to talk this over with your lawyer. I always have my clients come to court but your attorney may feel differently so talk to them as that is what you pay them for, is their advice.

Read more
Answered on 9/24/13, 7:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now