Florida  |  Criminal Law

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Florida

So this past Friday, my friends and I got pulled over for the tint being too dark on his vehicle. Long story short, the driver said it was fine to search the car. The police (who was a narcotics officer) found a small vacuum sealing container that smelt like and contained a couple tiny (really tiny) crumbs of marijuana. This is the second time I have received a notice to appear for possession of drug paraphernalia. The first time (about a year ago) I was put on probation, had to take a class, and pay some fees (completed everything in about about a week and was off probation) but I did a background check of myself on the state website and it pulled up no record of me. So I guess my question is what can I be expecting in court?

Another note I should add. The officer pulled me aside and told me that if I work with them to bust a dealer of mine (my identity being kept confidential), the charges would be dropped, however, this could potentially put me in a sticky situation.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks