Florida  |  Discrimination Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/25/97, 7:42 pm

Intimidation and degradation in the workplace.

My boss consistently tries to intimidate or degrade me based on my gender. Other employees have noticed, but noone is confident enough to stand up to the abuse. What, if any, legal ground to I have to stand on. Note that this abuse is not of a "sexual" nature.

1 Answer

Answered on: 11/26/97, 8:43 am by Michael Morris

Discrimination Based on Gender

If the comments are enough to create a hostile work environment, you have grounds for an administrative complaint or a civil lawsuit.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Michael E. Morris, Esq. 528 W. Garden Street, Ste. 1 Pensacola, FL 32501-4700

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search