Florida  |  Elder Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/27/12, 4:32 am

Specific to the State of Florida, at my parents' request, while they are both competent, in order to to help protect my parents assets now and in the future, how can we arrange so that all payments and financial decision require my signature or co-signature?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search