Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/21/11, 4:25 pm

i have a 4 year old son whos father left when he was not even 2 years old, the father now wants to come back and have custody of the child. He doesnt know the father and the father hasnt been paying child support regularly, what can I do to intervien??

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search