Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/10/13, 9:00 am

If my children's father cannot take the kids on the dates appointed for his visitation due to his extracurricular activities, do I by law have to exchange the days for him to have the kids? In other words, if he has a scheduling conflict on the said day, do I have to exchange that day for a day that is more convenient for him or can he just miss that day.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search