Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

In florida. If a mother (unmarried)received foodstamps for her two children( not herself because because i didnt file for child support) while the father was in prison but never received child support because he was in prison, can we now live together and get foodstamps without a child support order since we are under one roof NOW?

Asked on 7/05/13, 8:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes that is possible. You as a family should qualify. Confirm this with your case worker.

Read more
Answered on 7/05/13, 12:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now