Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/23/12, 6:59 am


I got married in Canada , my kids and I are Canadian ,I have a L2 visa to live in the US til 2014 . If I want to get a divorce should I do it in Canada or the US ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search