Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

modifaction of court ordered child support

my son turned 18 on march 12,2007. My exwife has the florida department of revenue representing her and they filed a modifaction on march 13,2007. I have been paying child as of 1993, in 2004 the florida statute was ammened, the law state says as long as my son is reasonably going to graduate by 19 they can modifiy it but he is disabled and will be held in school until he is 22. How does this law apply.

Asked on 5/03/07, 9:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gordon Nicol Law Office of Gordon T. Nicol
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: modifaction of court ordered child support

When it comes to child support for children with disabilities Florida law is very fact specific. Therefore it is difficult if not impossible to answer your question without review the whole situation. You really should contact a Florida attorney who practices family law.

Read more
Answered on 5/03/07, 12:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now