Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/14/13, 9:41 am

Hello I am a secondary parent with 2 children from my ex. I pay child support directly out of my check. And its been like that for years and I see them every other weekend. More my oldest son is acting up at the mother's house and I feel it's cause of her man and how she treats his brother (my 2nd son) and his step brother. So she wanted to send him to the sheriffs ranch in the w west coast of Fl. We all live in the east coast. So I talked her in to let me having him for six months to see if I can straighten him up. She has agreed to cancel child support for the time my son is living withme. But I do understand ill still pay some of my current back child support . How would or should one go about filling such papers and of course not to add the time I had with my don't in to my back child support.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search