Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/06/10, 7:41 am

my son is out of work.he owes 10,000 child support-they took his license and now he can't work at all.they told him he can't get a work related license..can you help?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search