Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Florida

My ex-neighbor filed a police report implicating me in vandalism to her car. I had nothing to do with it but an officer still investigated me. Can I file a slander/libel lawsuit against her?

Asked on 4/01/11, 9:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner, Vaughan & McLaughlin, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Generally, such communications are privleged and not actionable.

Read more
Answered on 4/06/11, 12:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now