Legal Question in Health Care Law in Florida

how do I sue my employer-based health insurance company-blue cross of florida, for denying me a doctor prescribed thoracic mri, instead telling me to get physical therapy?

Asked on 6/03/13, 12:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jane-Robin Wender JANE-ROBIN WENDER, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

That's a federal (ERISA) type claim in which you would need to find qualified counsel.

Read more
Answered on 6/03/13, 7:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Health Care Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Health Care Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now