Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

my next door neighbor wants to build a pool in her bachyard. She wants me to sign a waiver to allow her to use 2 ft of my property so digging equipment can get to her yard, She has 8 ft of property but needs 10 ft because equipment is 10 ft wide. She said she would restore my property back to original condition after the project . What should I do?

Asked on 6/02/10, 6:35 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you agree, take photos. Have her put it in writing.

Read more
Answered on 6/02/10, 9:43 am
Lesly Longa Longa Law P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Put it in writing. Document what the property looks like before. Ask for compensation. Consult with an attorney if you have any further questions or need help with the agreement. Regards,

Read more
Answered on 6/02/10, 12:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now