Florida  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/11/07, 12:57 pm

Right of Survivorship

I have a con-artist step-brother that somehow got his name on my parents deed (with right of survivorship)

My mother passed away and my father wants to sell the place. My step brother wants half of the profits from the sale. He's put less than $10,000 into it over the past 15 years.

1. How can we get him off the deed?

2. If we can't, how do we put my other siblings and myself on the deed to keep him from selling the place once my father passes?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search