Florida  |  Tax Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/21/13, 8:44 am

i owe back child support from a previous marrage. Ive since remarried. What would be the best way to file this year? Should we file married seperate ? or injured spouse or file together at all?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search