Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

i would like the change the name on my durable pwr of attn, how can i do this and not pay for a new doc? and would i need a witness

Asked on 6/12/13, 3:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Reproduce the same form you have and put in the new POA. Notify the old POA that their powers are now withdrawn. It has to be witnessed and notarized. Best to have it done properly by an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 6/12/13, 3:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now