Florida  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/25/13, 5:49 pm

my father just passed away in fl. his wife is planning to redo her will (which negates his will leaving 2/3 of his estate to his two daughters) upon the immediate issuance of his death certificate. can she do that? also, his original will seems to be missing. she

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search