Florida  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/26/02, 1:50 pm

Revocation of In Trust for Funds (ITF)

My understanding of possible means to revoke ITF is by the following: (1) oral disaffirmance or conduct (2) Insolvency of estate (3)claim of surviving spouse. Can an attorney direct me to case law supporting the 3rd premise (claim of surviving spouse).

I have found a reference to case law in New York State, specifically, Estate of Bleier, 347 NYS 2d 895 (1973).

Question 1: Is there a way to access this particular case on the internet? If not, how else may I access it?

Question 2: Having been ruled on in NY would the case hold any weight or applicability to argue for a case in FL?

Litsey v First Fed. S&L Ass'n, 243 So.2d 239, 242 (Fla 2d D.C.C. 1971). Similarly is this case accessible onthe Internet? If not, how else may it be accessed.

Has anyone successfully argued for revocation of ITF? Time is of the essence. Thank you so much for your help.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search