Georgia  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/31/03, 5:39 pm

What compensation can be received after case dismissed!

My case: Accused of child molestation by a jealous husband who I attempted to counsel wife about their hyperactive child (4 yrs. old)

For almost 4 dormant years, I've waited for a false molestation case against me to finally come to arraignment status. After being in court almost 12 times this year, finally my case was dismissed quickly.

Strange conclusion: The prosecution, after reading my written testimony and cassette recording account of the counseling session immediately requested the judge to dismiss my case. In an instant, my case was dismissed! WOOW!

I was left shocked. Surely there must be some form of compensation for what I've suffered.


1. How does the Georgia law hold my false accusers accountable for their evil deeds? Considering the law is to punish those who deliberately cause others harm and suffering! I expect them to pay like other law breakers!

Thanks for any advice you can share!

--name removed---name removed--

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search