Legal Question in Criminal Law in Georgia

overturn guilty plea

What do I have to do to attempt to overturn my guilty plea and what are ny chances?

Asked on 1/13/07, 6:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Carlos Gonzalez Gonzalez Law Associates P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: overturn guilty plea

In order to withdraw a guilty plea a motion would have to be entered into the court where the plea had been entered requesting that your plea be withdrawn. you will more than likely need to hire an attorney as legal aid will not be able to assist you with this type of situation in almost any case.

You can feel free to contact my office for a free consultation to discuss your situation and how we may be of help.

you can email me at the address below or call my office directly at 2127098303

Read more
Answered on 1/14/07, 2:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now