Georgia  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/09/13, 2:20 pm

i was arrested for dui. i voluntarily took a breath test at the scene, but when i asked to see the results the officer said it was already erased. when i bonded out, the paperwork i was given states that i had refused the breath test and that a blood test was administered, which never happened. my wallet was not returned either, and upon inquiring about its location, the officer said he must have left it on the bumper of the vehicle. i was also charged with possession of alcohol by a minor (i won't be 21 until november), but there was no alcohol in the vehicle. while i was picking up my property as i was bonding out, the officer who returned my property advised me that there have been multiple complaints about this officer in terms of both following proper protocol and missing property. is there a way i can look up the officer's 'work record' or 'complaint record'? and, does the inaccurate information on the charges mean it will have to be thrown out?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search