Georgia  |  Family Law

I have a 2 year old Son to which I have sole custody of, Visitation with his father was never discussed in court and was never put on paper so I let his father have him when he wants to. Lately, it's been getting harder and harder to get my Son back when I want him. starting Oct. 23 I've been trying to get in contact with His father but he hasn't answered my texts, calls or voice mails about me picking up my Son and nor does his girlfriend. Their mother-in-law hasn't heard from them in days either. I've texted and called everyone for eight days straight to no avail. I literally do not know the whereabouts of my Son or his father. I have their address which is an hour away from me and when I go and show up, nobody is home. I call from different phones but no answer.

I called the police and they said because i willingly gave them to him for visitation and didn't set a return date, so apparently there is nothing they can do. It was APD though and I'm in Fulton county.

What can I do and how can I get my son as quickly as possible?