Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/16/04, 11:49 pm

My Child Was Moved Out of State

My exwife and I shareoint custody of our child. I have very liberal visitation, every other weekend from

the close of school on Friday until

school starts on Monday. And every Wednesday night she stays with me from Wed. afternon until Th ursday

morning until I return her to school. I was able to go to her school functions visit with her for short periods and w were able to talk by phone often. Her mother moved her out of state and into her boy friends home and later married him. I had no address or phone no. to contact my daughter. I was mortified. I thought we were protected by our agreement in our divorce. Can she do all this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search