Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/28/13, 12:18 am

Final Judgment and divorce decree is signed by the lawyer and says the decree has been served on June 29, 2011 but the clerk of court stamp is dated June 30, 2011. Is there anyway these divorce papers can be void in anyway or it can be reopened for revisement?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search