Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/14/12, 8:45 am

Would I be legally binded to take care of a child until 18 years of Age because I signed the birth certificate at birth, but found out later the child wasnt mine?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search