Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/25/13, 10:15 am

If ex spouse moves out of house and moves to different city can I move in the house and regain custody of my child? As to not disrupt his environment.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search