Legal Question in Personal Injury in Georgia

my husband was a patient in the hospital i found out from his doctor that while he was unresponsive he was found on the floor so i talk to the vice president of the hospital about him being on the floor so she told me that was not true i got the wrong information and they was going to do an addendum so my question is can they go back and change the medical record so they want have to go to court? also that information was put into his medical record .

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

No one here knows what happened. Medical records should be accurate, whether initially or by amending. As far as "going to court," we can't possibly know what you mean. Go to court for what? Doctors and hospitals don't "go to court" to change or correct medical records. Medical records might be relevant in a court case, but you did not tell us what there is (or may be) a court case. You seem to be asking for a guess about what happened. We can't possibly know.,

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Georgia