Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Georgia

My mother bought a house that i used to live in, she passed away, it's all still in probate with my aunt being the executrix of the will, i am the only heir, the aunt and i no longer speak. i can no longer make mortgage on the house. at this point it would cost more than the house is worth to fix it up to sell or rent it. (needs new roof, new siding, there is mold, etc) what options do i have?

Asked on 11/08/12, 5:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

There's a lot of detail we need like why are you even making payments right now. You need to see a lawyer ASAP with the details as your post lascka alot of needed information.

Read more
Answered on 11/08/12, 6:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now