Legal Question in Workers Comp in Georgia

I live in georgia and i had an accident at work and had my pinky on my right hand amputated. i was offered 8,000 for the accident. i am not happy, is there anything that i can do?

Asked on 8/19/10, 7:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Phillip M. Cook Cook Legal Services, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I would need more facts to be able to advise you. For instance, was the $8,000 offered through workers' compensation or privately by the company? I would hire a Georgia Worker's Compensation attorney to advise you of your rights BEFORE you accept any settlement agreement from your employer. Best of luck. *******The above does not create an attorney-client relationship and is intended for informational purposes only.******

Read more
Answered on 8/24/10, 7:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now