Idaho  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/28/00, 6:52 am

Moving out of the state of Idaho with teenage Children

I am moving out of state and my children will be going with me, Do I need to give my ex husband a notice, or the Idaho court system a declaration that I am moving? and how much of a notice do I need to give to move out of state? and or how do I go about this? I appreciate any help you can give me.


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search