Illinois  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/22/09, 7:25 pm

Buying a house without a mortgage

If I find a motivated seller, can I talk to a lawyer and have a contract drawn up that will promise a certain down payment from me and a certain amount of rent in exchange for ownership of the property? And in the contract basically if I default a certain number of months then the seller would get the house back?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search