Illinois  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/16/13, 12:59 pm

I own a tree service. I completed a job for a woman for $1600. after the job was completed, the woman said her sons car must have been scratched by a dragged tree limb. I of course hav insurance and will put in a claim. So I did that. She is REFUSING to pay her tree service balance that I completed until her sons (imobile) car is fixed. A claim was made and her quote was for $1175 for repainting the side of the car. My insurance is now saying that the claim she is making with the damage that was done is Inacurate. and they are not paying until she gets a correct estimate on the car. And provides pictures. THEN she sent me a text telling me MY insurance company says that I have a $1000 deductable (which I do ) and that I pay it to HER>??? what and then the insurance company will pay her the difference and shell pay us whats left over from the tree job.....ahhhhh I called the insurance company and they say What? not sure what to tell you they said. we did not say that.. she said. I want my money from the services that were provided...... and then will take care of the car? how do I do this???????

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search